I am so excited! I know how to post now!!! Is anyone there?!? Helloooo.....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
taylor! i'm so glad you learned how to post! definitely a great way to get attention (sometimes comment #29 on some other post gets overlooked!) i hope your idaho trip was GREAT!
Hi Cousin Taylor! This is Sarah! ... No, not really. It's Auntie Em. I'm glad that you're excited to blog with your cousins! I'm still trying to figure this thing out, so you're ahead of me.
Well, if Sarah was awake, and if she could talk, I'm sure she'd say something like "Cousin Taylor, what are you doing? I'm learning to crawl. I'm also learning that crying gets me what I want, but I think that my mom and dad are picking up on that because they don't give me everything I want anymore. I'm going to have to find a new way to get what I want. Do you have any ideas for me, Taylor? Well, I'll talk to you later!"
That's probably something like what Sarah would say if she were able to talk. Well...Taylor, I love you and so does Uncle Colt and Sarah! Have fun!
4 comments:
taylor!
i'm so glad you learned how to post! definitely a great way to get attention (sometimes comment #29 on some other post gets overlooked!)
i hope your idaho trip was GREAT!
taylor? where are you. did you know we were in utah the same time you were in idaho!!! how was your trip.
john h.
Hi Cousin Taylor! This is Sarah! ... No, not really. It's Auntie Em. I'm glad that you're excited to blog with your cousins! I'm still trying to figure this thing out, so you're ahead of me.
Well, if Sarah was awake, and if she could talk, I'm sure she'd say something like "Cousin Taylor, what are you doing? I'm learning to crawl. I'm also learning that crying gets me what I want, but I think that my mom and dad are picking up on that because they don't give me everything I want anymore. I'm going to have to find a new way to get what I want. Do you have any ideas for me, Taylor? Well, I'll talk to you later!"
That's probably something like what Sarah would say if she were able to talk. Well...Taylor, I love you and so does Uncle Colt and Sarah! Have fun!
Sarah,
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment